A background playing two NCAA sports, studying history and art and traveling as much as possible may not seem beneficial for a lawyer. Margaret’s background, however, makes her a focused lawyer with excellent problem-solving skills who can think outside the box. She has used those skills to bring a fresh perspective to each civil litigation case. Her litigation experience includes energy, construction, product liability, contract, personal injury, real estate and maritime cases. She has been a part of litigation teams on large, complex cases like the Deepwater Horizon litigation. She has also successfully managed her own cases from start to finish.
Margaret knows that for her clients litigation is personal. She understands the gravity of representing clients in a dispute. Advocating on behalf of her clients drives her work. Her clients appreciate not only the quality of her work, but also the depth of her involvement and her understanding of their needs and concerns.
Outside of the courtroom, Margaret is involved in pet therapy. You can often find her walking her husky and hound or taking dogs from the SPCA to visit with mentally and physically disabled senior citizens.
Member of litigation team:
- Represented an international contractor in an UNICTRAL arbitration relating to a nickel processing plant
- Represented an oil field services contractor in Federal MDL proceedings relating to the BP Deepwater Horizon well blowout
- Represented a US pipeline construction company in a construction dispute relating to the construction of a natural gas transmission pipeline
- Represented developer in a contract dispute relating to the development of a subdivision
- Represented oil and gas operator in a contract dispute and Section 89.081 of the Texas Natural Resources Code claim
- Represented filtration products and services company in contract dispute relating to the construction of a filtration system
- Represented oil field services company in maritime personal injury claim
- Represented a water treatment company in a contract dispute relating to payment
- Represented an individual in a construction contract dispute
- Represented an individual in a nuisance lawsuit
- Represented an individual on appeal in a covenant not to compete lawsuit
- Represented a semiconductor company in a premises liability lawsuit
Click here to download or print Margaret’s profile.