Tim Lankau is a results-driven attorney. He has received very good results in a high percentage of his cases, including obtaining summary judgments and favorable trial verdicts.
Some of Tim’s most notable cases include:
- Serving as first-chair trial counsel for plaintiff in a real estate limited partnership dispute. Obtained judgment expelling the general partner after bench trial and obtained subsequent settlement valued at over $2 million.
- Defended a tank fabricator in a construction dispute with damage claims in excess of $800,000. Obtained take-nothing summary judgment on all claims.
- Represented the plaintiff (along with Eileen O’Neill, and Michelle Meriam) in a London-based arbitration involving control of a chemical manufacturing company. Obtained liability finding for plaintiff after a week-long arbitration hearing with remedy to be determined at a future hearing.
- Represented the plaintiff (along with Don Jackson and Paul Smith) in firearm defect death case. Obtained a confidential settlement for client after defeating nine dispositive motions.
- Defended large estate against a common law marriage allegation (along with Don Jackson) with claimed damages in excess of $40,000,000. Obtained take nothing summary judgment for estate
- Represented shareholders (with Don Jackson and Dennis Barrow) of a natural gas storage company in a shareholder oppression suit. Obtained large settlement for clients.
Tim has been married to his wife, Sarah, since 2002 and they have four kids, Ben, Esther, Ellie, and Joshua.